Sunday, January 18, 2015

Beautiful Beloved

Happy 2015, beautiful people!!!! 2015 is going to be a GREAT year to be a reader. I can feel it! Can you??? I’ve decided that I could read a new Christina Lauren book every week and never be tired of them. Like ever. They are THAT good!!! And! Just look at this cover! Just look at it!


I will have a full review of Beautiful Beloved when it releases on February 2nd but I just need to take a few minutes to say a couple things…

1st: BUY. THIS. BOOK. Well, pre-order this book so that you can wake up on the morning of February 2nd with new Max and Sara in your Kindle!!!  

2nd: More Max and Sara!!! Did I mention that we get more Max and Sara? Oh…how I have missed this Stranger ;)

3rd: Will. Yep, I said it. Will is in this book!!!! I have HUGE love for Will and we get Will in Beloved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say it with me: Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

4th: Niall. Wait. Who? Oh yeah…we get to meet Max’s bother, Niall. And!!!! Something super incredible about Beloved is that the very first chapter of Christina Lauren’s upcoming Beautiful Secret can be found at the very end of Beloved. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am SO READY for Beautiful Secret. Did I mention that I am ready for Beautiful Secret? Because I am. I so am. Look!!!!



Are you swooning yet? How long until Niall makes it to the top of my Beautiful men list? Think Will is nervous that Niall might knock him off my top Beautiful man list? I, for one, CANNOT wait to find out! Oh...right...back to my list...

5th: 99 pennies! You can pre-order Beautiful Beloved for only 99 pennies. Best. Deal. Ever.

Okay beautiful people, you can click HERE to pre-order Beautiful Beloved and you can click HERE to pre-order Beautiful Secret. I will officially buy any book that Christina Lauren write because they kill it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I bet if we beg and plead enough that they may give us a Will novella;) If not, I’ll be happy with any and all cameos our sexy bad boy genius decides to make. Let's be honest. Will or no Will, I'll happily ready anything Christina Lauren writes. True story.

Happy 2015, beautiful people!!! And happy reading!!!! I'm excited for all the reading goodness Christina Lauren will be bringing our way this year and for many, many years to come!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment