Sunday, February 1, 2015

Beautiful Beloved is almost HERE!!!!

Guys!!!! It’s almost time! It’s almost time! It’s almost time!!!!!!! Our first Beautiful baby is almost here! Can you believe it? And can you believe our first Beautiful baby belongs to Max and Sara? Who is squeeeeeeing in excitement with me?

I think it’s fitting that Beautiful Beloved releases on Groundhog’s Day because, I for one, am constantly begging C and Lo for more! I could read Christina Lauren books again and again and again and again and again…I think you get my point:)

If you haven’t done so already, you can one-click Beautiful Beloved HERE!!!!!

When I realized our first Beautiful baby belonged to Max and Sara, it all seemed to make sense that they were our Beautiful couple to give us this sweet baby. There’s this classic part in Beautiful Beloved where Will says, “Let us watch the kiddo. We’re her godparents, right? I mean, I know you haven’t decided yet, but we’d be way better than Chloe and Bennett because let’s be real: they’re assholes.” Bawhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Who’s dying with me? And did you catch that part? WILL said it! Yep, we get some Will in Beautiful Beloved and I loooooooooove Will.

Beautiful Beloved showcases C and Lo being C and Lo. They have this incredible gift of bringing the heat and making you laugh and leaving you begging for more, more, more!!! Oh…also…we get to meet Max’s brother Niall in Beautiful Beloved!!!! You know…Niall…who we will all be swooning over when Beautiful Secret releases! I can’t frigging wait!  

As we patiently wait for the goodness that is Niall in Beautiful Secret, fall in love with Max and Sara all over again in Beautiful Beloved! Per the usual, C and Lo do not disappoint! Buy. This. Book. Love! Love! Love!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...I will be over here patiently waiting for April and Beautiful Secret  if you need me! You can pre-order Beautiful Secret  HERE.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment