Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Show Me Your Christina Lauren Love!!!!

Guys!!!!! I love you. I do. I originally came to Twitter because of my love for books. I was looking for fellow crazies to talk about and obsess over all my favorite books with me. And I hit the jackpot! I have met so many wonderful people!!! Lucky, lucky me for finding all of YOU!!! So I would like to pay it forward.

I received THE best gift from a friend who happens to be the craftiest person I know. I mean…it’s just sooooooooooooo cool! I think all self-respecting #bookwhores need one to go on their bookshelf next to their favorite books. She knows how much I love Christina Lauren so she surprised me with THIS:


Look at it! Just look at it!!! Are you in love or are you in looooooooove? Because, I am in looooooooove!!! So I decided that I needed her to make me another one so that I could gift to one of you beautiful people who also LOVE Christina Lauren! Oh! And!!! I must note that the picture doesn’t do it justice. At first I thought it was something she could print easily. I was wrong. Go figure! The reason it is so cool is because the letters are die cut vinyl on scrapbook paper on a board and mounted to a shadow box. Holy depth! Do you see why I’m in love?

So how do you win this beautiful treasure? Easy! Tell me why YOU love C and Lo!!! Did they have you at panty ripping? Public sex? Was it the decapitated baby Jesus that had you swooning? Sweet, sweet Ansel? Or was it Fisherman Finn? Tell me why you LOVE them! Tell my why you cannot wait for Beautiful Secret! P.S.: Have you pre-ordered Beautiful Secret yet? The British are coming! The British are coming!!! I haven’t met Niall yet but I’m dying inside a little at the thought. *insert heart eyes emojis HERE*

So yes…if you think this frame would be a lovely addition to your bookshelf, tell me why!!! You can comment below or you can tweet me @smuttastic ßyou know, my preferred method of communication:) Beautiful Secret releases on April 14th so I will pick a winner sometime between now and then—BUT I will definitely make sure this is shipped and in your hands before Beautiful Secret releases! So tell me why you are the ultimate fangirl who deserves this awesome tribute piece to C and Lo!!!!

Oh…also, my friend who made this recently opened her own Etsy store. Her store is Avalon Sunshine and it’s so cute! Look at what inspired the Christina Lauren frame: https://www.etsy.com/listing/194652455/famous-couples-and-you-customizable-with?ref=listing-shop-header-3 Sooooooooo cute, right? I am the world’s worst Etsy user b/c I am clueless as to how Etsy works. BUT! I can tell you that she makes the cutest stuff—all customizable! I’m thinking I may need her to make me another one of these and include all my favorite book couples in one shadow box! I’m going to write another blog post in honor of her Etsy store next but until then, feel free to check it out!

Okay…so tweet me, comment, tell me why YOU need this frame in your life!!! Oh! And while you are at it: Be sure to pre-order Beautiful Secret HERE!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hii, I discovered Beautiful Bastard a loong time ago (Beautiful Stranger wasn't even out) and it's been my greatest long-standing love affair. I love all of Christina Lauren's books, such great writing, such great stories, such great characters; their books just leave me breathless and wanting more! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii, I discovered Beautiful Bastard a loong time ago (Beautiful Stranger wasn't even out) and it's been my greatest long-standing love affair. I love all of Christina Lauren's books, such great writing, such great stories, such great characters; their books just leave me breathless and wanting more! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first fell in love with C and Lo's books when i walked into target and picked up Beautiful Bastard. I just love the combustion that is Chloe and Bennett. Also his la perla panty ripping sessions are amazing. I really fell in love woth our Beautiful Stranger Max Stella. He is amazing and have such a big heart. Whomever they drew inspiration from for this character is an amazing human. I love his compassion, accent, humor and heart. I also love his photographs and public sex. He is my favorite Beautiful Man. I also love Mia and Ansel's story. Think its raw and relatable. I love when Mia say she's felt helpless before but this was a different kind of helpless and different kind of possession. He and Ansel are beautiful and interesting. I love how they fell "in like" with each other plus i love reading about other mia's given my name is Mia. Lastly i love Finm because he is quiet and so hot. Also eause he has a mystery to him that draws you in. He is a really hot and smart strong man. Plus is read rope doesn't hurt either. I love Christina and Lauren because i can ready there books and get lost on the stories. Sometimes I wish i haven't read there books so I could read them agai for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Glamour Magazine putting a snippet of "Beautiful Bastard" online and I immediately preordered the book on Amazon. Since then I have preordered every Christina Lauren book on my Kindle and am slowly working my way to getting every physical copy of their books on my bookshelf. I love their writing because every story and character is relatable on some level and they let you know that no matter where you are in life you'll be okay; it's not just about the romance or the sexy times in their books. And hello, can we talk about how amazing C and Lo are to their fans? I remember them answering questions on Goodreads (including mine on now to write certain scenes since it was during NaNoWriMo time) and they love to stay connected with their fans. These ladies are absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete