Friday, April 25, 2014

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you heard the news?!?!?! Have you?!?!?!? Have you!?!?!?!?!?!!

More Beautiful goodness coming our way!!!!

I'm too excited to type but read it for yourself here:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/beautiful-bastard-authors-announce-new-698988

C and Lo are giving us more Max and the boys?!?!?! We get a Beautiful Secret and a Beautiful Beloved!?!?!?!? AND they are going to tie in the Beautiful series with the Wild Seasons series?!?!? Will and Ansel in the same room? Kill. Me. Now.

I'm so excited! And grateful! And a smidge greedy b/c as soon as I read this article, my first thought was: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I bet I'm going to get more Will too! They HAVE to give me more Will, right!?!?

Okay, I can't even type. I just need to sit here in be excited. Holy decapitated (ceramic) baby Jesus!!!! Ooooooooooooooooooomg.

If you haven't read and loved the Beautiful series, we can't be friends. Well, we can be friends but know that I will be secretly (okay, not so secretly) judging you. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

Find all the links to buy ALL of Christina Lauren's books here:

http://christinalaurenbooks.com/books/?c=adult

I'll just be over here excited if you need me....


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP>>> I NEED MORE MAX !!!!!! yippee... I have Hooked my friends on BB & they can't get enough of C&L's writing !! Fantastic News !!

    ReplyDelete