Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Rusty Nailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted this book since I finished Wallbanger. I take that back. I have wanted this book since BEFORE I finished reading Wallbanger. I remember being half-way through Wallbanger and thinking: Is there another book? Is there more? There HAS to be more!!!! And then…then it happened…the book gods smiled down upon me and on the 7th day, Alice Fucking Clayton said: Let there be Rusty Nailed!!!

Simon is back!!!! And Caroline! And Clive! Did I mention Simon? Because Simon IS back!!! Don’t believe me?

He was like a naughty work of art. Then he lifted his head and opened his eyes. Singularly focused, dark, and of one mind-set. Simon was about to fuck.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof!!!!!! I told you Simon was back!!!! I am going to write a super long review for Steph’s blog in a couple of days, but this is what I have to say about Rusty Nailed right now. Are you ready? Here it goes: BUY. THIS. BOOK.

Don’t give me the ‘Do you know how long my TBR list is?’ spiel because I give zero fucks. Harsh? I think not! We are talking about Simon Parker after all!!!! Buy Rusty Nailed here:  http://www.amazon.com/Rusty-Nailed-The-Cocktail-Series-ebook/dp/B00GEEB23U 

Oh! I have one other thing to say about this book before I post my review on Steph’s blog on July 9th. Don’t read Rusty Nailed with any preconceived notions as to how this sequel ‘should’ go down. Yes, it’s a sequel. Yes, you know and love these characters. BUT let Alice take you on this journey with Simon and Caroline. Let ALice tell you the story she wants to tell you and not the story you want to hear. I promise—it’s Alice Fucking Clayton after all. She won’t let you down. Promise. Don’t believe me? How about a little of this:

“Simon?”
“Hmm?”
“You awake?”
“Huh-uh.”
“Just wanted to tell you I love you.”
“Mmm.”
“Caroline?
“Hmm?”
“I love you too.”
“Mmm.”
“Caroline?”
“Mmm?”
“You wanna fool around?”
“If I said no, what would happen?”
                    “I’d lie here next to you, thinking dirty thoughts.” 

Yeah…that’s that I thought:) Simon so owns me. And you too…I know it! Rusty Nailed: Buy it! Read it! Love it!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment