Monday, June 9, 2014

Whoa.

Okay...I'm officially the worst blogger in the history of ever. Real life has seriously been in my way as of late. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. On the up side...more ridiculousness to come sooners rather than laters...

You see, my college roommate has agreed to go on yet another adventure with me. We are going to see Colleen Hoover when she comes to town this weekend. Eeeeeeeeeeeeep! Colleen. Hoover. I know that Colleen has written a bazillion books and I own then all but Colleen owns me with Hopeless and Losing Hope. Holy Holder!!!!!

I can tell you exactly where I was and what I was doing when I read Hopeless for the first time. How often does that happen? I remember it all. I also remember the swollen face I had the very next day from that ugly cry Colleen gave me. It seems appropriate that her next book is titled Ugly Love, yeah? Okay...so yeah, I'm gonna try really heard to be less of a delinquent. I have to--right? After all, there will be a full Colleen wrap up! Ooooooooooh. Now that I'm typing this, I'm getting excited.

Colleen, here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment