Tuesday, May 13, 2014

J’adore ce livre!!!!!

It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you hear me!?!?!? It. Is. Here.

3 words: Sweet Filthy Boy

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!! I love this book. A lot.

Do you know what else I love? I love these authors. They don’t let me down. Ever. Every time they write a new book I get a little (read: a lot!) antsy because they are writing a book about characters I don’t yet know. But every time they make me love the new character more than the last. Every. Time. How do they do that?

I don’t know how they do it but I do know that I have never been disappointed by one-clicking any book from Christina Lauren. They are on my list of go-to authors I know will not disappoint me. They are also on the short list of authors I will offer up an internal organ for an ARC.

So here’s the deal…Ansel is finally here!!!! One-click Sweet Filthy Boy and spend the rest of your day in your happy place.

One-click Sweet Filthy Boy HERE!!!!

Oh…and to help you out…go ahead and pre-order Dirty Rowdy Thing HERE!!!! 

You go fall in love with this sweet, sweet, yet filthy boy and then let’s talk! J’adore ce livre!!!!!! ßHa! Look! Those six years of French were good for something:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment