Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Meeting my holy trinity…Part 2!!!!!

3 words: Alice Fucking Clayton.

Nothing else really needs to be said but I am going to say it anyway. I met Alice!!!! Did you hear me? Did you? Did you? Did you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! As I’m typing this, I still can’t believe it. It happened. There is photographic evidence. I promise!!!

So I happened to know that Alice would be having dinner at the same place we were going for dinner. I didn’t know if I would actually see her but my Alice radar was on high alert. If she was there, I would find her. Or…Steph would find her on my behalf. Either way.

We were early for our reservations so we were heading upstairs to wait at the bar. Before we get to the stairs, this happens:

Steph: There they are!

Me: Here are the stairs, let’s go.

Steph: *Stops. Turns around. Points.* There they are!

Me: *in my defense, it was loud and I really had no idea what she was talking about because my brain was consumed with finding Alice. My Alice radar was on high alert, remember?* Okay, want me to go up first? *still talking about the stairs of course.*

Steph: *Sighing. Hands on her hips* What part of Alice is right over there are you not understanding?

Me: What?!?!?!?! Alice!!!! Where?!?!?!?!?!? *I then follow the direction Steph was pointing at for the last couple of minutes and my eyes land on the most beautiful blonde hair I have ever seen. Holy fuck. It’s Alice Fucking Clayton!!!!!*

At this point….it’s kind of a blur and things deteriorated rapidly. Alice was sitting at her table with Enn and C and Lo and I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t move!!! Alice, Enn, C and Lo were right there!!!!!!!! 2/3 of my holy trinity sitting at one flipping table!!!! Like I said, I couldn’t move. I think Steph started walking toward her table and I think Kelly may have pushed me from behind so I would start moving. It was all a complete and total blur at this point.

I am not quite sure what was happening but there was no way for Alice to make a break for it at that point. She wasn’t nearly close enough to the door. All I remember is making eye contact with Alice and Alice pointing at me and asking, “Are you Dana?” Holy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fact that I didn’t melt into a puddle on the floor—at her feet—at that very moment—is a miracle. A miracle, I say!!!! I can’t even tell you the amount of verbal vomit that probably came out of my mouth at that time—I think my brain intentionally has repressed all the embarrassing, incoherent ramblings that came out of my mouth. Well, except for when Alice got up to hug me…I said, “Oh my God. You are Alice Fucking Clayton.” Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yes! That happened!!!!

She is everything you expect her to be. She is Alice Fucking Clayton after all!!!! We let them eat and we were soon seated at a table next to them. It was almost a full-blown freakout!!! They were right there!!!!! As they were finishing up, Enn came over and sat down. Can I take a moment to talk about Enn? She is stunning. Absolutely stunning!!!! From her flawless skin to her fantastic hair to her beautiful smile, Enn is absolute perfection. Stunning, I say!!! AND! As kind as Enn always is to me via twitter or email she is just as exceptionally kind in person. How is that possible?!?!?!? I just want to take her home with me and keep her forever and ever. I love her. Looooooooooooooooooove her!!!!

So as Enn was sitting there, someone came up behind me and started petting my hair. All the girls at my table turned and looked at me with the ‘holy hell. Dana is going to freak the fuck out when she sees who is touching her hair’ face. I looked and it was Alice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Alice Fucking Clayton was touching my hair!!!! Dude. THAT happened. I can’t even. I babbled some more. We talked about my highlights and I asked her to take a picture with my Flat Kat and I may or may not (read: may!!!!) have asked her to sit on my lap. She declined my invitation to sit on my lap but there’s always Vegas:)

Alice and Enn and C and Lo were getting ready to leave and I got to hug them all again. Knowing that I would see them again at the signing the very next day, I left them leave:) My fangirl meter was off the charts at this time. This was unbelievable!!!! Alice and Enn and C and Lo all at one table and each and every one of them as wonderful as I thought they would be? Yep, that happened!!! At this point I am even more in love with Alice, Enn, C and Lo. True story!!!! 

So that's the story of me very first encounter with Alice and her taco. Now that I think about it, I don't know why Alice calls Enn her taco....hmmmmm...do you think it's because tacos are pretty much the best food ever created and Enn is most likely the best bestie ever created? I need to investigate the origin of said nickname but until then, I'll go with that because Enn is pretty freaking fantastic!!!! 

So 2/3 of my holy trinity down...1/3 to go. Stay tuned....

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment