Friday, May 9, 2014

Simon gives good nook...have YOU been Wallbanged!?!?

I originally planned this post to be about the actual signing at the Chicago Author Event but I must take a moment…you know, interrupting regularly scheduled programming and all…to talk about this…


What the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?!?!?!?!?!?! How could one of my dearest tweeps have not read Wallbanger? How is that even possible!?!? I would ask, ‘Does she not know me at all?!?!’ but she knows me…she so knows me:) And so does everyone else included on that tweet. I believe the responses ranged from ‘somebody is in trouble’ to most likely silent, in their heads, ‘oh for the love of God, we are never going to hear the end of this.’

Three words people: Alice Fucking Clayton

One more word: Wallbanger!!!!

Seventeen more words: If you don’t read and love Wallbanger, we can’t be book friends. Simon is a hard limit.

If you haven’t read Wallbanger yet, don’t tell me. I don’t think my heart can take it. If you haven’t read Wallbanger yet, I’ll make it easy for you…one click the perfection that is Simon HERE !!! After you have one-clicked, then we can talk!

When I first read Wallbanger, I tweeted Alice begging for a sequel. She told me to take a hike. Well, not really…it was more like, “Sorry. It’s a standalone.” *insert crying and flailing* On the outside I was all: 


On the inside I was all: 


Dear Christ. I NEEDED more Simon!!! You know when a book is just so good a standalone just won’t do? THAT is what happened when I finished Wallbanger! Apparently there were lots of other crazies just like me needing more…so…guess what!?!?!?! Oh yeah…Alice is back with more Simon in Rusty Nailed out June 24th!!!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I can’t even wait! Pre-order that baby right HERE!!!!!!

Okay…there…I feel a little bit better now that I got that out! As you can see, Wallbanger has a spot firmly on my “we can’t be book friends if you don’t read and love this book” list. It is that good. Again, if you haven’t read it yet, don’t tell me. Rather, one-click, sit back, and prepare to get Wallbanged, kittens!!!

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment