Tuesday, March 18, 2014

7 More Sleeps!!!!

One more week...7 more sleeps...168 hours...are you getting the picture here?!?! As you can see, by me using these examples, I still have not mastered widget making BUT I can tell you that ONE WEEK FROM TODAY Twisted will be LIVE!!!! Can you stand the excitement!?!?!? Clearly, I cannot. I love Drew. Hard. It's like I'm seeing Drew everywhere. I'll give you an example...

I was watching Saved by the Bell while on the treadmill at the gym today. What? My options were limited. Anyway...I was watching Saved by the Bell and thought to myself: You know, Zack Morris reminds me of Drew...albeit a high schooler in a public school rather than a private Catholic school and with less of a potty mouth but that is neither here nor there.

The point is, as I was watching I thought: I think that's how a young Drew would have been--charming, witty, a rule breaker, but with a smile that could get you to do just about anything! I continued watching Saved by the Bell happy with my Drew comparison and then it happened! Zack was talking to and then kissing this girl. This caused me to step off the treadmill and focus on what was happening on the screen. Who is that girl? Could it be?!? Here's the pic from the very scene I was watching:



Me: Is it? Could it be? I think it is! It HAS to be. Wait, is it? And then the final credits roll and it IS!!! It's Leah Remini! Leah is kissing Zack who I had just deemed a younger version of Drew! WHY is this significant? Because I always tell the lovely Emma Chase that she reminds me of Leah Remini. While Emma swears it's just a Jersey thing and that she is not Leah (okaaaaaaaaay....), I'm not convinced. I'll let you know once I finally meet Emma.

So the point is that Zack was reminding me of Drew and then Leah who reminds me of Emma appeared!!!! I think it's a sign. I don't know what's it's a sign for exactly but it is definitely a sign! You know in that movie The Sixth Sense and the creepy kid was all, "I see dead people." Well, I'm all, "I see Drew." Everywhere.

Write it down! March 25th: Drew is coming for you!!! Well, maybe not write it down...writing things down on a calendar the old school way didn't work out too well for Kate in Twisted so maybe add it to your calendar on your phone or learn to make a countdown widget (again: if you figure out how, have your people call my people).

If you haven't done so already (WHY!?!?!?!), you can pre-order Twisted here:

http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Tangled-Emma-Chase-ebook/dp/B00EB9ZA24/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1395090920&sr=1-1&keywords=twisted+by+emma+chase

I am so beyond excited for the release of Twisted. Drew does not disappoint in Twisted. Well, I mean, he is still Drew so he has some disappointing behavior in Twisted BUT he is EVEN more lovable by the end. Can you believe it!?!? I promise you--you will pick this book up and not be able to put it down once you have started. It's a start to finish read!!!

I love this book a lot. Have I said that I love this book yet? Because I do. Christ Almighty, I loooooooooooooooooooooove this book! I'll continue to see Drew everywhere until Twisted releases and then I'll  probably continue seeing Drew everywhere until Emma gives us the goodness that will be Tied!!!! I get excited just thinking about THAT. It does not get much better than the brilliance that is Emma Chase. But before we start thinking about the release of Tied in October, let's focus on Twisted!!!! 7 more sleeps y'all!  

This fangirl will be over here seeing Drew everywhere if you need me:)

xoxo


1 comment: