Tuesday, March 11, 2014

If only I knew how to make a widget…

So...this may or may not be me right now...




If only I knew how to make a widget you would be looking at a big, fat countdown clock on this very blog. BUT since I don't know how to make a widget, I'm in full on GIF mode! This fangirl is a little (read: A LOT) excited!!!! 

Two weeks from today, good people! TWO WEEKS!!!!! If you know me at all then you know that two weeks from today means one thing and one thing only: new Drew “I went to Catholic school” Evans! Okay, well, the title technically may be Twisted but you get the point. Drewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! 

If you have not already preordered Twisted, Drew yourself a favor and Drew it now!!! Ha! See what I did there? ;) Here’s the link to the goodness that is Twisted:



So write it down. Mark your calendars. Make a widget (if you know how, have your people see my people). Whatever you need to do to be prepared to spend March 25th with the one and only Drew. 

I will tell you that I am prone to word vomit. It’s a thing. Well, it’s my thing. And I can tell you the amount of word vomit that is my review of Twisted is a bit out of control. And you thought I went nutters over Tangled. Trust me…you haven’t seen anything yet because my crazy was just getting started with Tangled.

Drew is back and better than ever in Twisted. Well…better is a relative term…he is still our stupid, sweet, stupid, charming, stupid, funny, stupid, impulsive, stupid boy we fell in love with in Tangled (yes…I know I may have over overused a certain adjective but I say it with love-SO. MUCH. LOVE.) but he becomes oh so much more in Twisted. Who knew it was possible for me to love him even more?

Also!!! Just wait until you see ALL of the incredible picture quotes made by the incredibly talented @gelytayz from @BookTemptations !!!


Oh…and since I have a policy of honesty and full disclosure over here…be sure to purchase some tissues along with your copy of Twisted because you will laugh and you will cry and then you will cry some more and then you will laugh and then there will be some happy crying and then…well, you get the point. You need tissues. Lots and lots of tissues.

SO to recap:

§  I need to learn to make widgets
§  TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY: Twisted
§  Buy tissues
§  And oh yeah… Drew is coming!!!!!! *snicker* 


So…while I may be widget-less, I can tell you that there’s only approximately 336 hours left until Twisted releases and you too can fall in love with Drew all over again! Until then, I’ll be over here googling: widget making for dummies. Have a beautiful day, beautiful people! 

Oh...and until my next Drew installment...you know, exactly ONE WEEK from TODAY...this will be me as I await Twisted




xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment