Monday, March 3, 2014

So...I don't yet know exactly what I'm going to do with this blog...maybe something or maybe nothing are my two options right now. I must noodle on this.

I guess I do know what's ultimately going to go down here. You see, I was told yesterday by one of my very best friends that "The light is on or the light is off. There's no dimmer" when it comes to my obsessions. And what do I obsess about A LOT? Hot British rugby players!!! Just kidding. Well, not kidding but that's not the point here. Books! I LOOOOOOVE books!!!  So I'm pretty sure this blog will consist of me professing my love for books I can't get enough of and authors I genuinely adore!!! Oh boy. This could go downhill quickly. Who wants to take this ride with me? :)

SO my first "official" post wouldn't be complete if I didn't include something...errr, someone I've been obsessing over since he graced us with his pretty at the Oscars last night. The pretty that is Jared Leto cannot be ignored. *swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon* Incidentally Jared Leto is who I see as Hayden from Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting which releases TOMORROW!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeep. So, without further ado...the pretty:


Now ogle away at the perfection that is he...AND don't forget to one-click Clipped Wings tomorrow! My full review will post on Steph's blog soonish.


Trust me...Hayden is not to be missed. Get your one-click fingers ready!!! 

xoxo
  

1 comment:

  1. cool blog! Can't wait to read all your randomness;)

    ReplyDelete