Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Ava!!!!

I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of wonderful people in the Twitterverse. Sooooooooo many wonderful people. And one of the very sweetest has a birthday TODAY!!!! Well, technically her birthday is March 22nd but she lives in Scotland so while it’s technically still the 21st here, it’s the 22nd there so HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!!!!!

If you don’t follow Ava on Twitter, you must. That’s how I met her after all:) You can find her at: @MissAva22 !!! You can also find her at her new home: http://www.bibliobelles.com ! If you haven't done so already, you must visit the Biblio Belles! These girls read a TON, have lots of exciting giveaways and I'm fortunate to call many of these beautiful Belles friends. Also! The Biblio Belles is probably the prettiest book blog I have ever seen and incidentally the prettiness of said blog is the reason why this very blog was born (long story). But! Speaking of being born, today is Ava’s birthday! Wish her a very happy birthday!!!

Ava is a lot of things. She’s made of sweetness and she has the world’s best Scottish accent but above all…above ALL…she’s a lady!!!



You will never catch Ava saying #balls but you will catch her staying up WAY past her bedtime reading, reading, and reading some more. Someone get this girl a medal! Or some sleeping meds. It could go either way.

My birthday wish for Ava:

Sweet Ava,

I hope you have a wonderfully amazing birthday full of love, laughs, and cake. LOTS and lots of cake (I’d say pie but I now know pie is something completely different over there *cringe*)!!!! Thank you for being my original book pimp (along with Kat). Thank you for offering up your knitting services:) Thanks for not throwing something at my head when I complained time and time again that your neon tie-dye was blinding me. Thank you for accosting Sam on my behalf every chance you get. Thank you for being you. I love you. I hope your birthday is as special as you are!

Love,

Me

P.S. Your birthday gift will be waiting for you in NOLA:)
xoxo



Like I said: I have been so very lucky to meet so many incredible people in the Twitterverse. You just wait…birthday wishes for each and every one of you coming to this blog as soon as your special day arrives. Have a beautiful, beautiful weekend and be sure to wish Ava a very happy birthday!!!!

Oh...and hey Ava!!! Look!!! I completed this whole post without using my favorite Scottish word...you know, because I'm a lady and all;)


No comments:

Post a Comment