Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Blehhhhhhhhhh....

I am pretty sure that the day after Fat Tuesday should be properly titled The Day of Regret. You know...regretting all those bad choices you made living it up on Fat Tuesday. Just one more spoonful of Nutella...just 1 more bite of this Garrett's Popcorn...just one more bite of chocolate eclair cake...Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am vowing not to do this again next year. Remind in case I forget, will ya? Thanks--that's greatly appreciated. So as I'm feeling properly ill today, I'm going to subsist on water and a good book. 

Unrelated to my day of gluttony...here's a funny story. I am lucky enough to write book reviews for a blog created by one of the sweetest peeps on the planet--Steph. Steph is so super sweet that I often wonder: how can anyone be that nice? AND she puts up with my shenanigans. Who could ask for more?!? So yesterday a convo between Steph and I went something like this:

Steph: Ummmm...should I be worried that you started your own blog?

Me: WHAT are you doing on twitter?!?!?

Steph: .....................

You see...in my defense, Steph is more of a 'she works really hard on her blog, she's always reading and hanging out on FB' kind of girl. She rarely plays on Twitter with me. But to answer her initial Q...no, no need to worry. I am still going to force her to endure my whining and 'are you sure that review is due today?!?!' ridiculousness and I am going to keep this blog for my own randomness like this very story. Remind me to tell you how this blog got started next time too:)

Alrighty then...that's all I've got right now, pretties. I've got a book calling my name! I hope you all have a beautiful, puke-free day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment