Thursday, March 20, 2014

Goodbye Winter...Hello Authors!!!

Happy first day of spring!!! I LOVE spring. Actually, I love summer but after this ridiculous winter, I am professing my love for spring. It’s officially the first day of spring which means (in my brain!) that the hellish snow and cold will end and the return of sun, warmth and green grass is on its way!

I’m a Chicago girl and I have always argued that there isn’t a better city in the world than Chicago in the spring and summer. If you haven’t visited, you must. I am super excited that some of my very favorite authors will be in Chicago this May for the Chicago Author Event!!!! Paging Katy Evans, Alice Clayton, C & Lo, and Enn!!!!! I am coming for you!!! Be. Prepared. For. Crazy.

Never fear. This event will be twittervised. It may be twittervised as I tweet from my position clinging to Enn’s leg so she can’t get rid of me:


OR it may be twittervised from me snuggled in my hotel bed begging C & Lo to read me a Will bedtime story:


OR it may be twittervised as I hide behind a plant in the hotel lobby with binoculars looking for Alice Fucking Clayton:


OR it may be twittervised as I am a blubbering mess and in a sea of my own tears once I FINALLY get to meet the very sweet Katy Evans:


Any way you slice it good people, this event will be twittervised. I hope to meet so many of you there!!! It’s going to be tons of fun and what’s better than a drunken weekend in Chicago in the spring?!?!? A drunken weekend in Chicago with these kickass authors and a bunch of shenanigans!!! I. CAN’T. WAIT!!!!!

Kat has suggested this is how my favs will look when they see me coming: 


I have no idea why on earth she would think that:) If you haven’t done so already, google the event, buy some books (links below) to have signed by these incredible women who make my inner fangirl spiral out of control and come for fun!!! Hope to see lots of you there!!!

xoxo

Books to bring with you if you are coming to Chicago to see my very favorites:

Books by Katy Evans:





Books by Alice Clayton:






Books by C & Lo:



1 comment:

  1. Lmao!!!! This is hilarious! But I'm with ya babe! I love all those Authors too, and if I met Katy Evans I know I would tear up a bit from overwhelming emotions ;-)

    ReplyDelete