Thursday, March 27, 2014

Your TBR list will thank me for this...promise!

Is everyone ready to add Forever Your Heart by Mary Whitney to your TBR list? I’ll make it easy…here’s the link on Good Reads:


I love this book. A LOT. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Forever Your Heart and I am sooooooo excited for everyone to read this book. I need you guys to listen carefully to me…are you ready?

There seems to be some confusion regarding this book. There are 2 books that Mary has written about Adam and Nicki’s story—these 2 books are brilliant and written from Nicki’s point of view. You do NOT have to read these before reading Forever Your Heart. I repeat. You do NOT have to read these before reading Forever Your Heart.  
What is so brilliant about Forever Your Heart  is that it is a combination of those 2 books all told from Adam’s point of view. I’m pretty sure that you will want to read the other 2 books once you have read Forever Your Heart but it is not a prerequisite for reading this beautiful book!

If you are a blogger, please sign up for this tour to spread the love! Link to sign up for the tour is here:


So now that we are all clear on that, I must take a moment to gush. I LOVE this book. I am a sucker for a couple of things and these things are found in this very book! I’m a sucker for a male point of view, British boys, and a well-written and beautiful story. Forever Your Heart  doesn’t just meet, it exceeds these criteria!

I actually wrote a blog post on the first 2 books because I am convinced that everyone should be reading them but that the titles get lost in the shuffle of all the titles out there. Here’s the link to that post:


My full review for Forever Your Heart  will come soon after it releases but do yourself a favor: add this book to your TBR list! I will add the Amazon link to pre-order as soon as it’s up! This is a book you will read and remember. It’s beautiful and I promise you: the Brit that is Adam Kincaid is NOT to be missed!!!

xoxo 

1 comment: