Friday, March 28, 2014

Long live THE Queen!!!

THIS is why EL is THE Queen…


Even though she has a bazillion followers who I’m sure clump up her twitter feed daily, she took the time to respond. I love her hard. So at this moment, I won’t be fangirling with EL in Chicago BUT I’m sure she will be fangirling with me in spirit.

I love this fandom. A LOT. Seriously. It’s like EL opened up a whole new world (did you just burst into song Aladdin style?) who brought all of these incredible authors and people into my life. I'm so thankful for her.

I’m also so very thankful for all of you making me laugh every day! I can’t wait to see so many of you in Chicago at the Author Event and even more of you in Vegas in October! 

Thanks to all you beautiful people for being supportive of my twiposal to EL…there’s always Vegas, right? :) Something tells me Vegas needs THE Queen!





No comments:

Post a Comment