Sunday, March 9, 2014

What's in a title!?!?

Two posts in one one day...What the whaaaaaa?!?!? you say? Yes, two posts. But this one will be quick and to the point. I promise!

I know I talked about these books when I first read them but I need to take a moment to revisit the goodness that is Beside Your Heart and Disclosure of the Heart by the lovely Mary Whitney (@WordyMary).

So one day I was minding my own business (per the usual) stalking Enn (also per the usual) looking for my next great read and she sent me these two books. I had never heard of the books or the author but it was a slow book week so I took a chance and I am so glad I did.

But here's the thing!!! As much as I love these books, when I go to recommend them I have to constantly double check the titles because they don't stand out like a Wallbanger or a Beautiful Bastard. Does that make sense? I can tell you all the details that make these books the perfection that they are and I can tell you all about the sweetness and talent that is Mary Whitney but the titles always elude me!!!! It drives me crazy! I had a conversation tonight that went a little something like this:

Me: Did you ever read those books I loved? You know-the ones with the titles I can never remember?
K: Do you have the real titles?
Me: Ummmmm...hold on-lemme check *scrounging around my Kindle to find the exact titles*
K: .........
Me: Beside Your Heart and Disclosure of the Heart AND she's writing Disclosure of the Heart from Adam's POV. I loooooooooooove them. You must read!!!
K: They look long. Are they worth my time? You do know I have over 300 unread books on my Kindle.
Me: *insert my complete and total crazy rant that is not restricted by Twitter characters*
K: Ok, OKAY. I'll add it to my list. "I somewhat trust you."

See!!! One of my very favorite people in the whole wide world "somewhat" trusts me. You should too! :)

I am absolutely convinced that the only reason these books are not on everyone's Kindles as I type is because the titles seemingly blend in with all of the other titles that are out there. THIS WILL JUST NOT DO!!!! You must meet the Brit that is Adam Kincaid. For real. Would I ever steer you wrong?!?!

Remember these titles: Beside Your Heart and Disclosure of the Heart. You need these in your Kindle. And double bonus! They are only 99 pennies each right now!!! You must, must, MUST one-click! See, if you one-click now that will save you from accidentally forgetting the titles too. See, I'm a good friend like that:)

Beside Your Heart:

http://www.amazon.com/Beside-Your-Heart-The-Series-ebook/dp/B00DG62BM0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1394414096&sr=8-3&keywords=mary+whitney+kindle

Disclosure of the Heart:

http://www.amazon.com/Disclosure-Heart-The-Series-ebook/dp/B00GG5ILU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394414096&sr=8-1&keywords=mary+whitney+kindle

You will thank me for these books. I promise! Oh!!! AND not only is Mary writing Disclosure of the Heart from Adam's POV, she is writing a book all about his Cockney cousin David. David is not to be missed. Promise!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment