Monday, March 24, 2014

ONE. MORE. SLEEP.

Okay…have you ever had one of those moments when you can barely type because you are so frigging excited!??!?! This is me. Right now.  I’m kinda just like Drew in Tangled when he was all:

See me there, at my desk, mumbling like a goddamn schizophrenic off his meds?

That’s totally me might now because…Guys!!!!! One more sleep until Twisted is live!!!! ONE. MORE. SLEEP. I am sure you have already pre-ordered Twisted, but if not, here’s the link:


You must read Twisted  STAT so we can talk Drew!!!! All I want is to talk Drew, Drew and some more Drew. Tomorrow will be officially known as Drew Evans Day here on this very blog. Prepare for the crazy because it will be in overdrive tomorrow!!!

There is this part in Tangled that reads as follows:

I fold my hands behind my head and settle back into my pillows           with the biggest, brightest can’t-wait-for-tomorrow smile you have             ever seen.

That will be me when I snuggle in my bed tonight because I will fall asleep knowing that when I wake up in the morning…. Twisted will be live!!!!

First up in the morning: I will be gifting Twisted to some beautiful people via Twitter. Why? Two reasons. First: I loooooooooooooooooooove this book and think that everyone should be reading it AND second: I firmly believe if you are lucky enough to receive an ARC of a book you completely fall in love with, you must spread the love by gifting said book! Drew for everyone, I say!!!!

In Tangled Kate says, “You shine so bright, Drew.” Truer words have never been spoken. Drew shines oh so bright. There may be one person who shines a bit brighter than Drew and that is the unbelievably talented Emma Chase. While tomorrow may be Drew Evans Day here, Emma is gonna get a whole lot of love from moi!

Okay pretties…until tomorrow…I say you re-read Tangled to prepare for Twisted. You thought I loved Drew before? My love for him was nothing in comparison to what it is now…I…can’t…wait…

Until then, I’ll be here…like a schizophrenic off her meds…waiting…just waiting for Drew:)

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment