Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Today is a beautiful day in the book word! You can 1-click Clipped Wings as of TODAY!!!! Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Clipped-Wings-Helena-Hunting-ebook/dp/B00F8KUK8O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1393948845&sr=8-3&keywords=clipped+wings+kindle ! My full review will be posted on Steph’s blog in a couple days but I can’t wait to hear what you think after you meet Hayden and Tenley! Enjoy the Hayden goodness, beautiful people!!!


But do you know what else makes this a beautiful day in the book world?!?! Do you know what happens THREE weeks from today?!?!?! Three. Weeks. From. Today. That’s right…the one and only Drew Evans is back!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! #Twisted by the incredible Emma Chase releases on March 25th. I have officially deemed March 25th Drew Evans Day. Knowing Drew, he will totally appreciate this.

There may be no bigger Drew Evans fangirl than this crazy right here. I honestly fell in love with Drew on the very first page of Tangled. Tangled  is so frigging fantastic that it will go down as one of my favorite books in the history of ever. Yep. It’s THAT good. Emma gave us a little tease of Drew in Holy Frigging Matrimony but Twisted is coming and it’s a full length novel and it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Twisted sent my fangirl crazy into a whole different level of crazy. I’m still a little surprised that Emma didn’t block me after the email she received from me at 2 am after finishing Twisted. That email spiraled out of control so quickly but I just had so many feels. *I'd insert a fangirling GIF here but haven't quite mastered that yet*

So to recap: Three. Weeks. From. Today!!!! If you haven’t done so already, you must read Tangled:  http://www.amazon.com/Tangled-The-Series-Emma-Chase-ebook/dp/B00DJWV11I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1393949457&sr=8-3&keywords=tangled+by+emma+chase 

AND Holy Frigging Matrimony:
 http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Frigging-Matrimony-Tangled-Series-ebook/dp/B00H3I2172/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393949488&sr=8-2&keywords=tangled+by+emma+chase  

AND preorder the goodness that is Twisted: http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Tangled-Emma-Chase-ebook/dp/B00EB9ZA24/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1393949530&sr=1-1&keywords=twisted+by+emma+chase !!! 

If you are reading this blog, be prepared to feel the Drew love. We’re talking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. Okay…off to do something productive. Maybe.

Oh! One more thing!!! Unrelated to the book world but equally important is my ongoing feud with autocorrect. I get hit by that autocorrect bus every damn day. Usually on Twitter for the whole world to see so that’s always nice but my question is this: For the love of god, WHY must it always correct my ‘u’ to “I”?!?! Can’t it see I am trying to save characters?!? I mean, it’s twitter for fucks sake-I’m limited here! And furthermore, it doesn’t take into account grammar. Hello!?!? In what world would I say, “I love I” or “I are the best.” Thanks for making me look like an asshole, autocorrect. I enjoy that.

Welp, that’s enough word vomit to last for days and it’s not even noon yet. I know, my brain is a scary, scary place. Happy Fat Tuesday, y’all! Let’s eat until we puke. Who’s with me?!?

Have a beautiful day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment